Charisma Clinic Policies and Procedures
Failed to attend practice policy
- 1. Patients failing to attend the appointment on one or more occasions will not be offered any more appointments, they will only pay the charges for the treatment completed.
- 2. Patients failing to cancel their appointment giving less than 24hours notice on two or more occasions will not be offered any more appointments, they will pay the charges for the completed treatment.
- 3. Combination of 1 and 2 above. Management.
Practice complaint policy
For any complaint / compliment / suggestion please write to:
Dr. Talal Khalil
N.B: If any complaint / compliment / suggestion while in surgery please ask receptionist for the complaint form.
Full practice complaint policy can be obtained on request from surgery.
You can also seek assistance to make complaint from:
- PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)
- NHS Hillingdon
- Kirk House
- 97-109 High Street
- UB7 7W
- ICAS (Independent Complaints Advocacy Service)
- Tel: 0845 1203784
Strict confidentiality is maintained with all patient records held at our practice either in electronic or paper format. We comply with the DATA Protection ACT 1998 and are registered with office of information commissioner to process the personal data.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us and is constantly reviewed in line with current regulations. Please notify the member of staff If you notice any area of concern so immediate action can be taken.
All our staff is well trained to provide the best possible care and respect and we expect the same in return from all patients. We operate zero tolerance policy to physical and verbal abuse to our staff members and any such conduct will be reported to police.
The practice is a no smoking area. NHS help available to stop smoking, please ask dentist for the details.
- Patients to provide the following:
- Please provide at least 24hours notice to cancel or re-arrange an appointment.
- Please provide all the up to date personal details as soon as they change such as: address, telephone numbers etc.
- Please ask your dentist to provide detailed information about dental treatment and all the possible options with their relevant pros and cons for you to make an informed decision.
- Please get a written estimate of all the related cost of the dental treatment.
- Please follow all the instructions given by your dentist to maintain good oral health and book a recall appointment as advised.